High-viscosity piston filler can manage products of any viscosity. These piston fillers are used to fill thin goods, albeit they are best for handling viscous materials and those with big particles. detergent filling machine come with several nozzle kinds. The adaptability of their nozzles increases the flexibility of piston fillers. They are capable of handling various container sizes and commodities. The high-viscosity Piston Fillers have the best performance for special liquids. Widely used in food, edible oil, medicine, daily chemicals, pesticides, and other industries.
- The Hopper: Holds enormous quantities of the product that will be placed in the containers.
- The piston – Pulls items from the hopper and places them in a cylinder.
- The Cylinder – Has a set inner capacity to provide consistent fill levels.
- The Valve – Allows and restricts product flow via the nozzle/s.
- The nozzle(s) dispenses the product into the prepped containers.
The steps below describe how High-viscosity Piston Fillers for Detergent Packaging work:
- When the liquid product is ready to be dispensed, the valve between the nozzle and the hopper opens and lets it flow into the cylinder.
- Drawing material from the hopper as the empty cylinder fills, the piston assists in filling the cylinder.
- The valve turns to open, letting the product flow to the nozzle once the piston has pushed for a predetermined length.
- The piston forces itself back into the cylinder to facilitate the product passing through the nozzle.
- The product is dispensed through the nozzle and into the ready containers.
Benefits of Packing Liquid Detergent Products
- Piston filling machines may be used for small and big containers since their cylinder and piston are available in multiple sizes.
- They are capable of handling high-viscosity products like detergent liquids. The high viscosity of liquid might clog the nozzles of piston fillers in filling. But if the cylinder and piston work together, this problem may be readily overcome.
- They deliver precise volumetric fills. Piston fillers can provide consistent volumetric fills with each piston stroke because of the constant internal volume of the cylinder throughout every fill cycle.